Immigration Department

Obtaining residence and work permits.
Providing advice to non-resident property owners.
Tax management before SUMA, registrar and Town Council, in relation to real estate properties.
Providing advice in relation to contributions due to the sale of real estate properties performed by non-residents and the preparation of the relevant taxes.
Providing one-off information on changes regarding taxation.

es_ES en_GB